JEE Main Admit Card 2020 January session was released on 6th December 2019. If you are aspiring for the JEE Main 2020 examination, well congratulations for finding the first step to become an engineer. To appear in this examination the candidate must have the JEE Mains Admit Card 2020. The candidates must bring this JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket to the exam center. In this article, we are discussing all the relevant information about JEE Mains Admit Card 2020.
JEE Main Admit Card 2020 Date
National Testing Agency released JEE Main 2020 Notification. The event schedule of JEE Main 2020 is announced on the NTA official Website. Before you apply for the exam, check the dates. Make sure to fill in the NTA JEE Main 2020 Registration Form before the last date. Let us see the event schedule of the examination process.
|Events||January Session||April Session|
|Exam City & Date announcement||October 2019||March 2020|
|JEE Main Admit Card Release Date & Time||6th December 2019||March 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Examination Date for January and April||6th-11th January 2020||April 2020|
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
An Admit Card is the entry pass to appear the examination. It is treated as the Hall Ticket for the purpose of the exam and an authority document that proves eligibility of the candidate to appear in the examination. JEE Main Admit Card 2020 is released online on the official website of National Testing Agency – jeemain.nic.in. The candidate must visit the website as soon as it is released and download JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket. You must bring the JEE admit card 2020 to the examination center. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination if they do not have the Admit Card of JEE Main 2020.
Also, Check Here: Jee Main Syllabus 2020 PDF
How to Download JEE Mains Hall Ticket 2020?
Only the candidates who had successfully submitted the JEE Main Application Form 2020 can download the admit card. Follow the steps to download admit card.
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency – jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link of JEE Main Admit Card 2020.
- The login credentials will open.
- Submit your login details on the Login Portal.
- The admit card will be on the new tab.
- Check the details on the Admit Card.
- Download the Admit Card in PDF format.
- Take a printout of the Admit Card on an A4 size white paper.
- Keep 2-3 Xerox copies of the admit card for the future purposes.
Click Here to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2020 for January session.
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
All the details mentioned on the JEE Main Admit Card 2020 are mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Exam Conducting Body
- The timing of the Examination
- Reporting Time for the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Subjects of the Exam
- Slot for the Candidate
- Exam Center Name & Address
- Important Instructions for the Admit Card
- Important Instructions for the Examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Examination Controller
- Seal of NTA
Important Instructions for JEE Admit Card 2020
The candidates must know the following instructions. Download and keep JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020 in proper condition. You cannot sit in the examination if you don’t have your Admit Card.
- Keep following the official website. Or follow this page to know the Admit Card release date.
- Always check your JEE Mains Admit Card 2020 thoroughly before downloading.
- Never lose your Admit Card.
- Download your Admit Card As soon as possible.
- Delays in downloading or Slow Internet or server breakage is not the responsibility of the National Testing Agency.
- It is advisable to keep 1 print of Admit Card colored at least for better picture clarity.
- Visit your Exam Center a day before to avoid last-minute Location Disclosure failure.
- Bring your Photo ID Proof along with the Admit Card for the verification during entering the Exam Hall.
- Do not bring in any prohibited articles like Watches, mobiles, pagers, calculator, etc. to the exam.
- Make sure you follow the dress code and not wear jewelry, or caps, and headgears, etc.
- While entering the exam hall, co-operate with the staff investigating checking you.
All the details of the Exam Pattern are mentioned clearly on the official notification of the examination. The official notice is published at the beginning of the Application Procedure. The candidates are advised to download the official notification and read all the details. JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020 is clearly stated along with the marking scheme, Syllabus of the respective subjects and Mark Weightage of each subject. Let us get a brief of the Exam Pattern.
- The examination is of 3 hours in total.
- All the questions are of multiple-choice question types.
- The exam papers are in both English and Hindi Languages.
- In some parts, it is also in Gujarati.
- Each correct answer awards you with +4 marks.
- Each incorrect answer deducts your -1 mark from the total marks.
- The exam is conducted in the form of 2 papers – Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- There are 90 questions in Paper 1 and 82 questions in Paper 2.