JEE Main Admit Card 2020 | If you are aspiring for the JEE Main 2020 examination, well congratulations for finding the first step to become an engineer. To appear in this examination the candidate must have the JEE Mains Admit Card 2020. The candidates must bring this JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket to the exam center. In this article, we are discussing all the relevant information about JEE Main e-Call Letter 2020. The direct link will be available here directly from the official website – jeemain.nic.in.
JEE Main 2020 Important Details
The examination is conducted by the National Testing Agency. NTA took over CBSE in 2019. Now, the examination is solely conducted by the NTA. Before you apply for the exam, read all the important details of the examination.
|Organizing Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Main 2020 (JEE Main 2020)|
|Examination Mode||Online / Offline (Drawing Test)|
|Course||B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Engineering|
|Sessions||January Session, April Session|
JEE Main 2020 Important Dates
National Testing Agency will release JEE Main 2020 Notification. The event schedule of JEE Main 2020 will be announced on the official website of NTA. Before you apply for the exam, check the dates. Make sure to fill in the NTA JEE Main 2020 Registration Form before the last date. Let us see the event schedule of the examination process.
|Events||January Session||April Session|
|Application Starts||September 2019||February 2020|
|Application Ends||October 2019||March 2020|
|Exam City & Date announcement||October 2019||March 2020|
|Admit Card Release||December 2019||March 2020|
|Examination Date||January 2020||April 2020|
|Provisional Answer Key||January 2020||April 2020|
|Final Answer Key||January 2020||April 2020|
|Result Declaration||January 2020||April 2020|
|Cut off Announcement||Last week April 2020|
|Counseling Procedure||June-July 2020|
JEE Main Admit Card 2020
An Admit Card is the entry pass to appear the examination. It is treated as the Hall ticket for the purpose of the exam and an authority document that proves eligibility of the candidate to appear in the examination. JEE Main Admit Card 2020 is released online on the official website of National Testing Agency – jeemain.nic.in. The candidate must visit the website as soon as it is released and download the JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket. You must bring the admit card to the examination center. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination if they do not have the JEE Mains Admit Card 2020.
Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the JEE Main Application Form 2020 will be able to download the admit card. You must download the Admit Card of JEE Main 2020 from the official website only. The direct link to download will be provided here on this page. It is necessary that the candidate must check and verify that all the details mentioned on the JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020 is correct and does not contain any discrepancy.
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2020?
JEE Main Admit Card 2020 will release on the official website of the NTA. If you do not possess the JEE Mains Admit Card then you will not be allowed to appear in the examination. All the details on the JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020 must be checked and verified before downloading. Print your JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020 on a white paper. Keep it safe and don’t lose it. Once the exams are over there will be no way to download it again. Follow the steps given below and you can check and download your JEE Main E-call Letter 2020 from the official website.
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency – jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link of JEE Main Admit Card 2020.
- The login credentials will open.
- Submit your login details on the Login Portal.
- The admit card will be on the new tab.
- Check the details on the Admit Card.
- Download the Admit Card in PDF format.
- Take a printout of the Admit Card on an A4 size white paper.
- Keep 2-3 Xerox copies of the admit card for the future purposes.
Details Mentioned on JEE Main Admit Card 2020
All the details mentioned on the JEE Main Admit Card 2020 are mentioned below. The candidates should check the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket and then only download the admit card. The Admit Card mentions details like Candidate’s Personal Details and the Examination Details. These details are saved by the candidate during application submission. And the examination details are added by the National Testing Agency. Make sure that before downloading you check all these details. In case of any discrepancy on the NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2020 please contact NTA for the corrections. It is the candidate’s responsibility to rectify the mistakes. Any candidate with incorrect or misprinted Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Exam Conducting Body
- The timing of the Examination
- Reporting Time for the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Subjects of the Exam
- Slot for the Candidate
- Exam Center Name & Address
- Important Instructions for the Admit Card
- Important Instructions for the Examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Examination Controller
- Seal of NTA
Important Instructions for JEE Main Admit Card 2020
The candidates must know the following instructions. Download and keep JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020 in proper condition. You cannot sit in the examination if you don’t have your Admit Card.
- Keep following the official website. Or follow this page to know the Admit Card release date.
- Always check your JEE Mains Admit Card 2020 thoroughly before downloading.
- Never lose your Admit Card.
- Download your Admit Card As soon as possible.
- Delays in downloading or Slow Internet or server breakage is not the responsibility of the National Testing Agency.
- It is advisable to keep 1 print of Admit Card colored at least for better picture clarity.
- Visit your Exam Center a day before to avoid last minute Location Disclosure failure.
- Bring your Photo ID Proof along with the Admit Card for the verification during entering the Exam hall.
- Do not bring in any prohibited articles like Watches, mobiles, pagers, calculator, etc. to the exam.
- Make sure you follow the dress code and not wear jewelry, or caps, and headgears, etc.
- While entering the exam hall, co-operate with the staff investigating checking you.
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020
All the details of the JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020 are mentioned clearly on the official notification of the examination. The official notice is published at the beginning of the Application Procedure. The candidates are advised to download the official notification and read all the details. JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020 is clearly stated along with the marking scheme, Syllabus of the respective subjects and Mark Weightage of each subject. Let us get a brief of the Exam Pattern.
- The examination is of 3 hours in total.
- All the questions are of multiple choice question types.
- The exam papers are in both English and Hindi Languages.
- In some parts, it is also in Gujarati.
- Each correct answer awards you with +4 marks.
- Each incorrect answer deducts your -1 mark from the total marks.
- The exam is conducted in the form of 2 papers – Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- There are 90 questions in Paper 1 and 82 questions in Paper 2.